Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sidewalks

Go down 
+20
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Raven
Shishi Haruma
Evangeline
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
Alex Grin
Kimiko
kanamayrain
Akihiko
Akira Fukuyama
FallenStar
Ame Hikari
Kazuki
PainAndBliss095
MushyxMallow
kanathewolfzodiac
Ichirou
Mizune Shinase
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sidewalks with street vendors along the sides
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Location : An unknown area where love has never existed and the compounds of pain and bliss means nothing.

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 am

Ui snapped the picture, happy about the picture. "There we go..." She muttered to herself, smiling at the picture. 'Wow... Ame-san is really pretty...' "I wonder if she models..." The younger girl added to her thoughts out loud suddenly, blushing at what she said.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Money: $134
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am

Ame blinked,"Wonder if who models?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/ShaininguAmeKyohaku/profile/
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Location : An unknown area where love has never existed and the compounds of pain and bliss means nothing.

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 am

"Eh...? Oh, I was just looking at your picture... you are so pretty, I sort of thought that you might be a model." Ui explained with a pink flush crossing her cheeks at the thought. "I mean, a photoshoot one like me, at least..." She added, noticing the girl was taller than her, but not tall enough to be like the runway models she's met.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 am

Ame blushed and rubbed the back of her head,"You think I am pretty like a model? I've never had someone say that to me...Ui-chan your prettier than me," she said smiling. She never really thought of being a model.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 am

"Thank you, Ame-san... I was just thinking about it, that's all." Ui answered with a small smile, going over to Ame to show her the picture she took. The girl in lolita pointed towards the Ame in the photo, starting at her flowing black locks of hair and emphasizing on the midnight blue eyes that contrasted with her cream colored skin. "See? I think you're actually really pretty. Just like the girls at my work."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 am

Ame blushed and laughed nervously,"W-why thank you..."
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 am

"Eh? I'm so sorry... am I being too uncomfortable?" Ui suddenly asked her nervously, cheeks turning pink at the sudden thought of over speaking her actual thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 am

"N-no, its just that no one has said that stuff about me before, that's all." she said smiling at Ui.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 am

"Really? Well then... I'm glad I said it." Ui stated confidentally, giving her another one of her smiles. "Because everybody deserves to be told that at least once in your lifetime." She's been told that many times, but she feels they were empty compliments. As a photographer, she wanted to be truthful when she spoke about those she took pictures of. "Especially when it's true."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 am

Ame smiled,"Well, your are pretty too, and that's the truth! You should smile more," she said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 am

Ui blushed slightly, happy about being called pretty once again. "Ame-san... would you be friends with me?" She suddenly asked, looking up at the girl expectantingly, waiting for an answer. "Not meaning to sound rude or anything, but I was just... wondering..."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

Ame giggled,"You don't have to ask to be friend with me, Ui-chan. We were friend when we first started to talk, that's what I think" she said smiling brightly at her. She wanted to be everyone's friend, but sometimes that wasn't going to work out.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am

Ui smile went from timid to happy, cheeks flushing pink in satisfaction. "Ah... thank you, then..." She said perkily, grabbing hold of the other girl's sleeve in a somewhat clingy manner, being like she usually is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 am

Ame smiled,"Ui-chan should be more open, being quiet isn't a good thing." she said smiling. She knew the feeling of being alone and silent all to well.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 am

Ui blushed again, smile disappearing as she thought about it, pausing from what she was about to say as a retort. "... I guess so, but... I can be blunt when I want to be."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 am

"Which can be good at times when it's needed.."she said rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 am

Ui nodded and smiled, beginning to walk down the sidewalk perkily. "We should go somewhere..." She suddenly said, looking over at the other girl with an expectant look.
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 am

Ame looked over at her and smiled,"Sure, where to?" she asked walking up next to her.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 am

"I don't know... I haven't been around the town yet... I'm new." Ui suddenly stated with a shrug of her shoulders. "Why don't you choose? It's just that... I don't like standing in one place for too long..."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 am

Ame nodded and thought for a moment,"How about we go...to...the Third Music Room!" she said smiling at Ui.
Back to top Go down
PainAndBliss095
New Student
PainAndBliss095

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 am

"Eh...? Okay then..." Ui stated nervously, holding onto Ame's sleeve to make sure she didn't get lost when she followed the other girl. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ame Hikari
Senior
Ame Hikari

Wallet
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 am

(idk where it is anymore T///T gomen...let's just go to the lobby instead xD just follow where i post)

Ame smiled and started to walk towards the school. They were headed to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Ichirou walked down the sidewalks with the hood of his black sweatshirt up. His hands were shoved into his pockets, holding a sheet of folded paper.
Back to top Go down
Ichirou
Freshmen

Wallet
Money: $101
Tickets: 10

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:29 pm

He continued down the sidewalks, stopping to buy a burger. Ichirou took a seat on a bench, and unwrapped the foil covered burger. He took big bites, chewed once or twice, then swallowed.
Back to top Go down
FallenStar
Freshmen
FallenStar

Wallet
Money: $42
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Hiri walked on the sidewalk pointlessly in her favourite dark blue skinny jeans, a grey singlet and a black and grey striped jumper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidewalks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidewalks
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next