Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 am

“Ah! The perfect place!” Evangeline smirked as she finally arrived in the Cherry Blossom Grove, panting as usual. She had been wandering around, looking for a good place to stay.

She then took her violin out of its case and placed it on her right shoulder. Being a left handed violinist, she finally stroked the strings with the bow using her left hand and began playing Paganini’s Sonata in E minor.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am

Vertigo was sleeping under a tree when he heard her music. He stood and approached her. "Hmm. Is that Paganini's Sonata in E minor?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 am

Evangeline blinked and stopped playing as she looked towards the guy. Then she gave a childish nod. "Wow, not all people know that piece. You must be a musician as well." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am

Vertigo shuffles his hair and leans on the tree. "Not really." he snapped his finger and produces a red rose. "But I like soft music." he smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 am

"Woaaaaah!" her eyes immediately glinted in fascination. "You can do tricks?" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 am

Vertigo closed his eyes and clapped his hands, and now he was holding one rose on each hand. "You can say that." he smiled before making a noble bow and gives the rose to her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

"Woaaaah! So awesome!" she beamed and took the rose. "Amazing. Where'd you learn it?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 am

Vertigo smelled the rose. "It's a natural talent." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 am

Evangeline looked at the rose she received and began poking it. "Oooh. It's real." she chuckled. "hey hey," she inched closer. "can you teach me?" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 am

Vertigo moved closer. he smiled. He ran his finger across her chin then waved his hand slightly, producing another rose. "A magician never reveals his tricks."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 am

"Aiyooooh!" she pouted. "That's cheating."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

Vertigo chuckled. He took the rose he gave from her and moved back. He clapped his hands twice. 3 roses appeared on his left hand holding them each between his fingers. He gave them to her softly with a smile. "The name's Vertigo by the way." he straightened. "Vertigo Valentine."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:18 am

"Neahahahah!! That is soooo awesome!!" Evangeline was totally fascinated. "Someday I'll blackmail you to teach me that." she chuckled. Then she extended her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Vertigo. I'm Evangeline Francoise Van Houzen. Oooor, you can call me Evangeline for short. Ahehehe."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 am

Vertigo smiled and went down on one knee. He took her hand and gently kissed it as a sign of nobility. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Evangeline." he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 am

She immediately flushed red. "W-whaaa! Drop the formalities, will you. Ahaha. I was actually offering a handshake." she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 am

Vertigo looked at her in wonder and stood up. "Why, isn't that how gentlemen should greet young ladies? Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

"A..." Evangeline was speechless and simply scratched the back of her head. "Ahaha, uhm, not really, but, you know, it's kind of awkward." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 am

Vertigo looked up. "Really? Because my family and relatives greet others that way. So I was wondering what I did wrong. I think I should have gone on the left knee rather than on the right. Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 am

Evangeline laughed. "Ahahaha. I see, so you still haven't gotten out of your family's traditional noble ways." she chuckled. "Well, my family is also like that. And I used to be that way as well. Until I became so mischievous that I preferred to sneak out of the estate and explore the outside world."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

Vertigo smiled. "And when was that?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 am

Evangeline shrugged. "When I was five?" she scoffed. "Staying inside the mansion is totally no fun at all. You see the same faces everyday." she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am

Vertigo smiled, suppressing his laughter. "I couldn't agree more."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 am

Evangeline played with the bow of her violin. "So, what brought you here in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 am

"I was actually sleeping under that tree when I heard your music." he smiles. "It somehow captivated me."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 am

"Ahahaha! I get that a lot." then she blinked. "Uwaaaah! Sorry if I woke you up! I didn't mean to! Coz I was looking for a nice and quiet place to stay and play my violin at peace." she scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next