Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 pm

"Yeah. Pfffft. I thought it was some lines from a drama series or something." she agreed with a nod. "Ahaha~ but don't worry, I perfectly know what you mean. It's just that... well, you won't understand anyway." she shrugged, "I mean, let's face it, you're a simple girl with plain looks and bland taste. Not a genius and super awesome gal like me. Ohohoho!" and she once again delivered her evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 pm

"And I'm the mean one."She muttered and stood up."Well ok then,see you later genius."She said with a evil grin and took her bag.She waved and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

"Oi! I was kidding! Where are you going?" she asked as she stood up and took her things as well.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"To find someon who doesn't mind me being a simple girl."Kairi said without looking at her or stopping.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:38 pm

"Oh, okay. I'll go with you then." she said innocently as she followed close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:41 pm

"Oh,you don't have to.You can practice what ever you were playing earlier."She said and waved her hand in the air."I'd probably be boring for someone as smart as you."She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Evangeline ran to catch up with her. She looked around feeling uneasy. "A-ah, I don't.. I don't think I'm in a mood to.. to play right now. Oh and don't worry. Even though you're extremely boring and soooo out of my league, I can cope up with your plainness and blandness. Oh, and did I already mention boringness? Yeah. I can deal with those." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Kairi stopped and turned to Evangeline."And what if I don't want to deal with you being so full of yourself?"She asked and smiled."Fine,fine.Since I'm so boring and so on and so on...you decide on what to do.I'm alrite with everything."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oh you don't have to deal with me. You can just pretend I'm not here at all. Yeah. Ahaha~ Just, I mean, you know, just don't leave me here. It's..it's getting dark." she looked to her side as her cheeks slightly flushed pink. "A-anyway, hmm, alright, for starters, you can carry me on your back since I'm exhausted!" she exclaimed with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm

"Wait."Kairi said and held her hand up."Are you saying you are afraid of darkness?"She asked and started laughing."hahaha So the grat Evangeline Van ... what ever is afraid of darkness..."She started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Evangeline's eyebrows twitched repeatedly as her cheeks fully turned red. She glared at her. "Hey! I'm..I'm not scared! I'm just..I'm just uncomfortable!" she flustered.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 pm

"Fine...just I'll not carry you."Kairi said and started walking again."Where do you want to go?I'm tired of this place."She said and turned to Evangeline with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Evangeline ran again to catch up with her. She was tempted to just cling on Kairi's arm, but her pride never really allowed her to do so."U-uhm, I don't really mind anywhere. You know. Ahaha~ I'm just following you." she beamed, walking really close beside her knowing that she might get lost in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 pm

"Ok.So wha do you think of going into the forest where there is no light and there might be some wild animal."Kairi said as she looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm

"Kairi-chaaan!" she groaned, "Stop being so mean once in a while." she whimpered, shuffling through her pocket to look for her glasses as she couldn't really see clearly during the night.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 pm

"Ok.I'll be nice."Kairi said and patted her head."How about we go to the...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:34 pm

"Geez, you're useless." she rolled her eyes as she scratched her cheek pondering for a good place to go. "How about the... well, there's no point in going anywhere nature-related since it'll just be dark all the same way. How about we stop over to the... hotsprings? At least there's some light there." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 pm

"Yeah sure."Kairi muttered and started walking a little slower so Evangeline can catcg up with her.

(you can post first,)
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am

OOC: right..okay.. XD

Last edited by Evangeline on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Evangeline walked to the Cherry Blossoms Grove, her most favorite place in Ouran and stopped under the biggest cherry blossom tree in the area - her usual hang out place. She dropped her violin case against the tree and took out her flute. It's been a while since she played.

She took it out of it's case, and closed her eyes before placing the side hole an inch over her mouth and played the Adagio.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Haru was wandering down the path of the grove. She'd been greeted by the sound of a far-off sounding flute and was curious as to who it was. She loved music, so these things intrigued her. Haru got closer to the sound, but wondered if she would intruding on some sort of lesson. So she sat down where she was, leaned against the base of the tree, and tilted her head back to gaze up at the blossoms. With the music as a background to her thoughts, Haru remembered her mother's lullaby, "Sakura".
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 am

Evangeline continued to play, but stopped halfway for some reason. She looked at her flute. "Oh noooo! I'm getting bad at playing it!" she exclaimed before a sigh. "Nah..who am I kidding? It's perfect. Maybe too perfect to even affects me, neh?" she grasped her flute tightly and narrowed her eyes. I hate it.. ..this feeling. she pondered to herself.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:31 am

Cain walked in and sat on a bench playing a song, on the Violin.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 am

From another direction, Haru could hear violin playing. The fluidity with which whoever it was played sounded familiar, and she was tempted to go and find whoever it was. But once again, she hated to interrupt. Haru sighed and closed her eyes, focusing on the scent of the blossoms around her.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:04 am

Cain continued to play the new son and he hummed along with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next