Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am

Kairi looked at the sky and leaned on the tree."That's a thouth one.Are you looking for a boy or a girl?"She asked and looked at her bag on the ground."Ummm Evangeline..."She said sweetly and forced a sweet smile on her face."Mind giving me my bag?I don't want to get down."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:53 am

"A guy." she answered her question. She then looked at her bag, and gave a lazy smirk. "Oh, I'd love to do that, sweety. But, well,..'' she stretched her hand lazily and didn't bother moving towards it. ''...I can't reach it. Sorry. Ahehe~"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:56 am

"I don't know about a guy.."She muttered then glared at Evangeline.But smirked and nodded.Oh,it's ok.There is a chocolate in it that I was planning on giving to you,but since you don't want to give me my back...Oh well."She said and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Evangeline glared at her. "Hmp. You can't bribe me with that you know. I'm a very disciplined person." she crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She then opened one glancing at her bag. Nah what the heck. she thought and crept towards it as careful and silent as she could, opened it and looked for the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Kairi opened one eye as she heard her bag being opened.She smirked and jumped down right to Evangeline."What?I thought you were very disciplined person."She said and took the chocolate."Should I give it to you now?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Evangeline flinched then glared at her. "Don't scare me like that! You already know I have a weak heart, geez." she pouted. She looked at the chocolate and grabbed it from her. "No need. Already got it." she grinned. "Wait, when's the expiry date for this one." she raised an eyebrow suspicious of her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 pm

"Relax.I'm not that evil."Kairi said with a laugh and then took out a bottle of water from her bag and opening it.She took a sip and sat down next to Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Evangeline creased her eyebrows looking at the chocolate. She opened it and looked at it closely. "Hrrrm. Judging from the texture, it's expiry date would be about the 11th or 12th of next month. Nyaaa~ Itadakimasu!" she smiled and took a big bite. She glanced at Kairi. "Here, have some.'' she offered while munching her piece.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Kairi looked at the chocolate and laughed at Evangeline."No thanks.I'm good."She said and took another sip of the water."So,what now?"She asked as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Evangeline took another bite. She then leaned against Kairi's shoulder, something she doesn't usually do with other people under normal circumstances. "Don't know. You tell me. You're the one who disturbed my violin piece after all." she notioned before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Kairi looked at her as she leaned on her shoulder."Just don't go sleeping on it 'cause I will leave you here alone."She said and closed her eyes."I didn't mean to disturb you...it just happened."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 pm

"I know~" she murmured and yawned. "Oi, did you know? I drool when I sleep. Hahaha~ kidding. And don't worry, I'm not like a little girl who easily... falls... asleep." she mumbled as her eyes slowly closed. "Wait! Hey, don't trick me into sleeping!" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm

"How am I tricking you into sleeping?!"She asked and looked at her as she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:09 pm

"Hrrm, nothing really. You're just being nice. Too nice actually. Haha~" she beamed. She looked up at her. "Must be nice to have an older sister, neh? Being an only child is one heck of a boring life. Seriously." she said before giving a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 pm

"It sometimes is."Kairi muttered and closed her eyes.A little sigh left her as she re-opened her eyes lightly."I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 pm

"Yeah. Me too. I think the chocolate you gave me is drugged. Ahaha~" she scratched her cheek as she moved away from her and just simply leaned against the tree. She looked at the ground for a while then clenched her teeth. Damn it. Why am I so frustrated right now? Get a hold of yourself, stupid. she thought to herself. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Kairi raised an eyebrow as she looked at the girl next to her."You're never tired."She said and turned to her a little concerned."What's going on,Evangeline?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Evangeline flinched for the second time. She gave a forced smile like she always does. "Ahaha~ Are you implying that I'm actually a robot?" she commented then snickered. "I get tired easily, egghead. Or did you forget that I actually have a weak endurance and all those sorts of etcetera?" she said then giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

"I didn't forget all that."Kairi said and shook her head."But when you are tired you still are funny.But now you seem upset or something like that.Oh,and don't forget that if everything was ok we would be arguing or you'd be calling m your slave or something.It's weird seing you like that.So what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Evangeline raised an eyebrow. "Hellooo~. Earth to Kairi-chaaan. You are the one who's acting all funny and I'm just going with the flow. You gave me a chocolate which is horribly too nice, you sat beside me which scarily sooo unlike you, and you're talking like a monk or something like that. I think I should be the one asking you what's wrong.''
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Kairi glared at her for a moment the turned her head away and closed her eyes again."Fine with me if you don't want to tell me."She said and placed her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"Ah, ano,," she sighed as her stare shifted to the ground, "Sorry, Kairi-chan. I'm just... I don't know. I think I just became used to being independent all my life that I'm not used to opening up." she said with a smile. She then glanced at her, "Especially to someone as mean as you. Hmp." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:08 pm

"I am NOT mean!"Kairi said with a smirk and turned to Evangeline once again."Where did all that hate for me come from?"She asked and poked her on the shoulder lightly."And I just thought that if you said to someone what's bothering you,you'd feel better."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:16 pm

"Pffft. Of course you're N0T mean. You just disturbed my practice, annoyed me to death, stole my psp, you even threw it in the air you demon!, aaand, you actually pulled my hair. Yep, you're perrrrfectly nice." she replied with sarcasm followed by a giggle. She then looked at her, "Maybe, but still. I really am just not used to opening up." she said then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Kairi nodded."You see I'm nice."She said and laughed then looked at Evangeline with soft smile."It's ok.But if you need anything it's ok to relay on someone."She said and after a moment turned away with a laugh."That just didn't sound like me.But I ment it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Ouran High School :: West Corridor-
Jump to: