Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Cherry Blossom Grove

Go down 
+12
Raven
cain touu
Otaku786
BerrySoul
Regulater
tsuki
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Yoru Kuromori
Kairi Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

She looked up to see Yoru.A smile spread across her face as she waved happily ignoring the fack one of the petals was stuck on her nose."HI!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 am

Kuairi nodded."Yeah.After my parents died my aunt took me in and I grew up with her family.She has three kids,two of them them the same age as me."She said with a cheerful smile remembering her life back then.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

"I see. So you don't have like a biological sibling then." she nodded. She looked at her, ''But, are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 pm

"Some people don't have anything so I am happy and thankfull for what I have."She sighed then smiled again."I had a happu childhood and people who care for me.Yeah I don't have parents but I cheerish every memory I have with them and they are always with me that way.So yes I am happy."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

"Oooh, that's awesome." Evangeline snickered, "But honestly, that response you just gave is soooo unlike you. I mean, pfft, I never knew you could say something as sensible and worthy as that. I thought you just blabber all the time. Bahahaha~"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"That was totally mean!"Kairi said with a fake hurt voice.But then she gave a small laugh and turned to the ground."You know,everyone has their moments."She added and closed her eyes."Now that you mention it.How are you?Everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Evangeline blinked twice, then hugged her legs. ''Of course! Haha.. Whatever could go wrong anyway?" she beamed then bit the side of her lip. She gave out a sigh as she rested her chin on her knees. Why did he have to leave? Without even saying good bye? she thought to herself. ''Gaaaah! That darn idiot!" she shuffled her hair and pouted.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Location : in wonderland! Am also that ninja stealing your cookies!

Wallet
Money: $53
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Berry came running through with tears in her eyes and as she was wiping her tears she hit a tree. SHe got mad and punched the tree leavign a mark...she sits down and tears fall down her face.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:40 pm

"Eh? Berry-chan?" Evangeline tilted her head as she looked at the girl who just bumped the tree. ''Uhmm, ano.. uh, eto.." she scratched her cheek, not really the type of person who's an expert in comforting people. She looked at Kairi with her come-help-me-here stare. She then turned back to Berry. "Err.. What's wrong, Berry-chan?"
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Berry wipes her tears "Nothing am just being stupid...
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 pm

She raised an eyebrow. ''Why? What happened?" she asked in a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
BerrySoul
Sophomore
BerrySoul

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

Berry smiles "Vertigo leftwith out saying goodbye...it stupid..." she looks down she knew for some reason she liked my alittle more then afriendthats why her heart was hurting thats why she was acting that way but she givesa fake smile "AM fine now though.."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 am

Kairi looked at Berry without standing up.After istening to both of them she turned to the ground and closed her eyes.I thought you heted making girls cry....Well then Vertigo,why are so many of them crying because of you now?She thought as a sigh left her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

Evangeline looked at Berry. "Bahahaha~ Don't worry about it. He had to do what he had to, right?" she patted her back, "Oh, and for the record, I may not look like it, but I can actually differentiate between a fake smile and a natural one. Hehe.~" she whispered cheerfully. "Let's just wish him good luck with his search. But wooow, Berry-chan, I never knew you actually, you know, have feelings for him. Neahahaha~'' she said to lighten the mood as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am

"She is not the only one."Kairi said with a smile and leaned on the tree and looked up."But really the only thing we could do is hope he could fibd what he is looking for."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am

"Nani?" Evangeline blinked then looked up at Kairi. She raised an eyebrow for a moment then finally realized it. "Woooh! Don't tell me you have feelings for him too?! Ooooh, Kairi-chan, you're bad." she nodded and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 am

"I'm not talking about me!"Kairi said and glared at her."Have you forgoten that I have a boyfriend."She muttered and stood up and streched her hands up."But he got close to quite a few girls and someof them developed feelings."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 am

"Oh my. That's hard. Well I feel sorry for them actually." she commented. She folded her arms behind her head and leaned against the tree. "That girl he's searching for, she's actually pretty lucky." She hummed as she engaged in another deep thought. "I really doubt though that he'll find her by leaving Ouran. Neh neh, Kairi-chan, let's make a bet! Wehehe~" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 am

"What kind of bet?"Kairi asked as she raise an eyebrow and looked at Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 am

"Hmmm. Do you think by the time he returned, he'd already found the one he's searching for?" she beamed, "I vote for NO. Hihi~"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 am

"No."She said and climbed the tree."I'm not betting on that.And there is a trick here.It's not sure that he'll come back."Kairi said and sat on one of the branches.She then turned to them and raised an eyebrow."Why do you think he won't find her?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 am

"Gut feeling~" she gleamed followed by a shrug. "Although whether he would return or not is kind of still unsure. Hehe~"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 am

Kairi sighed and nodded."Well I hope he finds her..."She muttered remembering the note he left her.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

"Uhm, ano, Kairi-chan...'' she began poking the end of her finger with her other finger again. "...did he leave you any message before he left? Any message at all?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:35 am

Kairi looked at her kind of surprised."Yeah,he did.Why?"She asked wondering if he left any message to Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

"A-ah, ahaha~ nothing. Just thought I'd ask." she waved her hand and beamed. "Ah, anyway, geez, now we have an open spot in the band. Hrrm. I wonder what we'll do now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Grove   Cherry Blossom Grove - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Grove
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next