Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Boardwalk

Go down 
+23
Regulater
Otaku786
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
Raven
tsuki
BerrySoul
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
kanamayrain
Kimiko
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Daemon Arashi
Ichirou
Sango55
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Akira Fukuyama
Mizune Shinase
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Boardwalk - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Boardwalks lined with street vendors.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"you sure you don't want it then..." i said with a gentle look on my features.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Mereni smiled softly and gave her a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/Quizzywriterluv/profile/
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

i grabbed the music box softly and put it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Money: $38
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm

" no you don't have to, I have the one my mother had in my bed room, thats just a replica I don't need two " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
http://organizationxiiirp.wetpaint.com/
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 pm

"ok if your sure"i said putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Mereni looked at Kiane and then at Jaylne. "OK, since I think we are done here, why don't we go somewhere fun?"
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

" I'm sure " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Mereni smiled and asked, "Anyone want some ice cream? My treat."
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"alright, where to mereni?" i said grabbing the black jewlry box, and smiled: "ooooohhhhh icecream!" i said child like.
The Boardwalk - Page 11 Aaaaan10
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

" uh, okay " Jaylne said.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 pm

i smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Mereni smiled and said, "Lets head to the pier for the ice cream, then figure out where to then." Walks out of the store and heads to the pier with them.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki
Sophomore
Akatsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Jaylne followed.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

i followed them.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Mereni walked onto the boardwalk, smiling at the beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Daemon walked down the boardwalk with his hand on his stomach,"Man I need to learn to eat before I go anywhere,"he said to himself. He had a habit of leaving on a an empty stomach.
With a small sigh he started to search for something to eat.

(I shall be multi-tasking...cleaning and RPing xD good luck to mee)
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Mereni closed her eyes for a bit before bumping into someone. "I'm sooo sorry!" Mereni looked up.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Arashi
Freshmen
Daemon Arashi

Location : Coloring your wall with a washable child-proofed crayons

Wallet
Money: $51
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Daemon blinked and looked down at the girl that had bumped into him,"Oh, no it's alright! I wasn't paying attention to what is around me..."he said. It was the truth, he had been paying attention to his need for food.
Back to top Go down
Momo16
Senior
Momo16

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Mereni shook her head. "No its my fault. Let me make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 am

Kuro arrived at the Boardwalk with Akira, he looked around at all the street vendors with a wondrous smile, "I'm not allowed to talk to street vendors, Mom and Dad say they'll poison my mind." He hadn't really realized just how boxed in his parents had made his life, though they did have reason to want to protect him, they've basically cut him off from the rest of the world that wasn't part of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

He walked along side Kuro and tighten his hat slightly, then tilting it up, allowing him to see a little better. "Poison your mind? Perhaps you shouldn't be talking to me either." He snickered and looked back at Kuro, "How do you think I learned all my tricks? However, that's not the only thing. Do you believe in paranormal activity?" He looked at an ice-cream stand and his face lit up. "Kuro! Let's get ice-cream!"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 am

(oh I forgot to answer sorry, but yes I'd still like to be a waiter ^^)

Kuro laughed, a bit loudly from how happy he had already been, "Hm I would say you open my mind, rather than poison it. Poison is bad. It corrupts and kills. You, Aki-san, are quite the opposite of poison, more like a..cure ^^" He tapped his chin, tilting his head to the side, "Paranormal, eh? I believe there are spirits and that they may interact with us at times, so.. yes, I suppose so." He looked around, furrowing his brow, "Ice..cream? What's that?" He had never heard the term, was it some kind of food?

Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am

He blinked twice and smiled at Kuro following a light laughter. He didn't want to admit it, but Kuro was growing on to him rather quickly. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled a little more. "Oh yeah? A cure now Kuro-san?" He cleared his throat, put his hands in his pockets, slouching. "You see, a long time ago, my brother and I had a Ouija board and started to play around with it, and something happened in the middle of that, I started hearing voices. I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or if there's actually 'someone' there whispering to me. Funny part is that, I feel like its doing most of the magic for me, but then again, I'm crazy remember that." His fingers twitched thinking about it, but he shrugged it off later.

He continued walked then paused when Kuro questioned what Ice-cream. He walked over to the stand and gestured Kuro to follow. "Come on, lets get you something." He asked the man at the stand for two double scoops of chocolate. One cone for him, and the other for Kuro. He handed the cone to Kuro. "Yes, its food. You really need to start living more Kuro-san." He laughed a bit and looked back at him.

(Don't try Ouija boards ;w; If you have one, burn it right away.)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 am

(eh, sorry for typos or slow responses, having to tpye one handed since my bunneh is in my lap and wants attention XD)

Kuro looked up at the sky, putting his hands behind his head, "A cure for many things. Loneliness. Sadness. Boredom. And in way, a cure from myself. You make me want to be selfless and experience new things," he smiled, turning his golden eyes back to Akira, "So all-in-all, you're one of the best people I've ever met." He laughed, his voice overflowing with genuineness, truth, and happiness.

He blinked at Akira, then laughed lightly, "Crazy, eh? You don't sound so crazy to me. You sound like someone that's had some interesting experiences that have him question the world he lives in. Whether for good or bad, it seems that voice is a part of you now." He shrugged, he was rather glad that Akira had had the experience, but he wasn't exactly sure how Akira himself felt about it.

He blinked and looked at the chocolaty, brown, melty substance sitting in the cone. He wasn't exactly sure how to eat it, so he guessed with licking it. He stuck his tongue out and poked it into the "ice-cream", then brought it back into his mouth quickly, putting 3 fingers over his lips, "It's cold."

(kay, I promise if I ever come across one I will burn it XD)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:39 am

He gulped and looked at Kuro smiling. It tugged on his heart-strings, so much that he had to force himself to refuse to make eye-contact with him. He tilted his hat down, scratching his cheek. He couldn't get himself to admit it, however, Kuro was like a brother to him. Of course he had his biological brother however, they never seem to treat each other like brothers. They haven't spoken in a long time. It was an unhealthy relationship. He finally was able to look back at Kuro and looking at him happy, gave him a warm feeling. He laughed slightly and patted his shoulder.

His mouth curved into a smile and he laughed. "You might be the first person that hasn't called me crazy. You know, I always thought that it was a ghost that was tagging along behind me however, ghosts don't bother you. It's demons that go out to get you!" he laughed, then cleared his throat. Akira had been superstitious ever since he was young. He often kept it to himself as best as he can, however he felt that he could trust Kuro with what he said.

"Of course its cold. Its Ice, and its creamy. Perfect for the summer weather and for dessert."

(Not a problem ^^ I'm going to post slow as well since my internet is going whack so take your time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: