Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

The Boardwalk

Go down 
+23
Regulater
Otaku786
Kairi Blue
Yoru Kuromori
FallenStar
Raven
tsuki
BerrySoul
ArigatoDomo
Momo16
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
kanamayrain
Kimiko
Kazuki
Akatsuki
Daemon Arashi
Ichirou
Sango55
Ame Hikari
Shaddow
Akira Fukuyama
Mizune Shinase
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

The Boardwalk - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Boardwalks lined with street vendors.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Money: $68
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 am

(ehhh, I have to go for a bit T^T I'll be back in a bit, not too long)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 am

(sorryyy, that took longer than expected)

Kuro laughed lightly, but then his face dropped a bit, "Everyday since my sister died, I can hear her voice. But, only at night. She sings me How to Save a Life, do you know it? It's by The Fray. But, anyway, I guess that's why I don't think you're crazy..because that would mean I am crazy too, and I am much too stubborn to believe I'm crazy." He laughed a bit, and took another lick of his ice cream.

"Eh, you're right. Otherwise they would've called it moderately warm yet not so warm it's not enjoyable, like warm water, cream." He chuckled, glad to have joined Akira on this walk, or rather, glad to have met Akira at all.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Money: $121
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 am

He blinked at his story and bit his lip. "I never knew you had a sister." He continued to listen to his story and took a lick of his ice-cream from time to time. "Yes, but its been a long time since I've listen to that song and stubborn?" He laughed and cleared his throat. "How so Kuro-san?"

He nodded in agreement to Kuro. There was truth to what he had said. "You're an interesting guy Kuro-san." He realized how ebullient Kuro however, he noted his behavior since he met him. "When I first met you, you seemed like a regular teenager with regular teenage problems. Then you switched your personality to be more plotting and mischievous. Soon, you pulled out this spur of vitality and joy when I show you magic tricks, suddenly you return back to being polite when you see Ichirou. So, any reasoning behind it?"

(Not a problem. I've been talking to Okazaki-sensei about my store the whole time ^^)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 am

Kuro shrugged, "My parents say that they used to have a daughter whenever someone brings her up, but I think she's still my sister and she's still with me." He smiled to himself, it always gave him comfort to know his sister was watching over him. He tilted his head to the side slightly, a small smile placed on his lips, "As in I am much too stubborn to tell myself I'm wrong. I've always thought of myself as normal and frankly, being crazy isn't all that normal." He laughed, taking another lick of his ice cream, "So in a way, I guess I'm just unwilling to see the truth of myself since I resent it."

Kuro simply laughed, "All I have to say is that I am one of a kind Aki-san. I'll leave the rest up to you." He winked and continued eating his ice cream, thoroughly enjoying the treat.

(Oh Hara sensei? ^^ I haven't met her in an rp yet, but I very much loved her application x])
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 am

He smiled slyly and finished his ice-cream, then wiping his mouth with a napkin. "You're normal, but one-of-a-kind? That's an interesting combination. One's sanity is perceptive hm? One may think you're normal while another may think you're out of your mind.
He paused for a section, rubbing his chin, making sure that what he was going to say next was thoroughly thought out however, knowing Akira, he was never good with expressing his thoughts out in the general public without giving a good contradiction to what he said. "You call yourself normal, however could your stubbornness possibly be hint that you're trying to deny your insanity? So technically you know inside you are somewhat crazy." And of course the contradiction. "But its all perspective isn't it?" He smiled nonchalantly and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 am

Kuro tapped his chin in thought, a small, playful smile dancing on his lips, "Most would be completely lost and confused at this point Aki-san. I admire your ability to sort my personality out with such ease and so quickly, it's quite remarkable." He drummed his fingers against his thigh once, "But, yes. I suppose I do know I am totally and completely insane. And that is exactly why I tell myself I'm not." He chuckled, "I'm a confusing person, am I not?" He popped the last bit of his cone into his mouth, "In my opinion, I think everyone is crazy in their own little way. It's just a matter of how pronounced you make it seem to yourself as well as others. Most people tend to think the best of themselves and do not see the wrong until they actually talk to someone about it and see it in their own words. However, there are those that think low of themselves and see the good in them through others. And then there's those few that think the lowest and simply are the lowest. I don't think there is the possibility that someone thinks the best of themselves and actually are." He popped the last of his cone into his mouth, a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 am

He tilted his hat up and smiled, leaning on the edge and railing of the boardwalk. "I wouldn't exactly praise my ability. I simply think, I believe we all have that ability." He always had a knack for overly thinking things and comprehending situations well. He especially liked analyzing human behavior. To be frank, he just used his head a little more than the average human would. He listen to his words intently, until the very end. He tilted his head down and a small smirk curved onto his face.

"I agree, we are all insane. We're humans are we not? It just depends on what strings tug on them and how they play their cards. Are you confusing? I can't say that you aren't. Humans are confusing, once you unravel what's inside. So are you confusing? Yes you are." Humans to him were indeed confusing however, like a doctor, he enjoyed looking for answers inside him, which became a very bad habit ever since he was younger. "Most people don't seem to see the wrong in themselves until one tells them? And most of them think low of themselves and see the good in themselves in others? There are few that think that the lowest truly are the low and it's not possibly to see the best in oneself and actually be the best."

He ponder the thought for a second and pause and laughed slightly.

"I would think it all depends Kuro-san. Possibly what you said it true, actually, I'm leaning towards that it is true however, there are many people in this world and there are many sides to people. Example, you're multiple personality and traits inside you Kuro-san so all of this could play into every single human one time or another. You may see good in yourself through another because there is someone out there that forces that you to see that good in you because their personality pulls on your strings to see it, but there are those who think their low and simply are low? It depends on what your perspective of low is. Perhaps they've never met that one person to force the good out of them. Perhaps they are the unlucky ones. Then there are those who think there are the best, but they really aren't. What if there really were the best to you and they think it? Usually people see their flaws, their true flaws that is, is when they talk to someone they trust, I wouldn't think that they would go up to random strangers to talk about it. You talk to me about your insanity for example, do you admit it because you finally saw your flaws and chose to talk about it with me, simply because you trust me? So the morale of what I'm saying, could life just be perspective and a hint of luck for the human race? I don't know, you tell me. Could our bonds with people determine who we are? How do we form ourselves to be the best or the lowest?

(sorry, doing a little gaming and RPing at the same time xD)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 am

Kuro went silent for a moment, then chuckled, but the chuckle turned into a soft laugh, and then outright fit of laughter. "Aki-san you certainly have an unusual way of looking at things." He settled his laughter down to a small snicker, "I like it. Your mind is like..how do I say it? Your mind is like a little beehive. And each bee has a different way of seeing things and their outcomes, yet they all put their minds together and narrow it all down to a few questions, that almost no one could answer accurately without living life as more than just themselves, but also every person. It's so amusing to witness your mind at work." He leaned against the railing next to him with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 am

His eyes dulled out at Kuro's fit of laughter, he felt a little uneasy, but hid his expression by shading his hair in his face and tilting his hat down. "What an interesting metaphor you got there Kuro-san. You say my mind is interesting, however couldn't I say the same to you as well? All it takes is a little push from two people to bring out some of the greatest concepts... or catastrophic... or just plain stupid." He laughed slightly then continued. "However this beehive is not little." He mocked a little bit referring back to when he said his heart was not little. "What I find amusing... is you in general Kuro-san." He paused and let his statement linger a bit.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 am

Kuro let an entertained smile light his expression, "Oh you certainly could." He laughed lightly, then he lookde at Akira, his smile turning genuine, "You may trust me with your thoughts Aki-san, though it seems you already have, remember you can tell me anything, good or bad." He shrugged, looking up at the sky, "Of course it's your choice whether you do or don't want to. I'm not trying to force anything." He laughed at the "little" comment, knowing he was making fun of when he had said that about his heart, but then went silent momentarily after his last comment, slowly letting it process in his mind. A wide smile spread across his face, "Thank you Aki-san, no one ever really takes much interest in me. Being with you makes me feel..secure with who I am."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 am

He smiled and sheepishly let out one of his most meaningful statements of the night. "We're family now Kuro," he purposely let go of the "san" honorific, indicating the intimacy they created. "You're right, I trust you but do you trust me?" It was almost a rhetorical question however, he was curious how he would answer. He stood up and straighten his posture then swinging his arm around Kuro's neck, "Like I said, we're family now, we're..." he a paused and smiled brightly then laughing, "We're 'brothers' now."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 am

Kuro's eyes widened in surprise and he didn't move. Then a small smile crawled onto his lips, hen pulled up into a wide, bright grin, "There's few I trust as much as you Aki-san." He laughed at the sudden gesture of affection and he beamed, "Right. Brothers from now on Aki." He finally had a family that cared, though it was only the two of them..it made him ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:42 am

He smiled back and then crossed his arms. "I truly do look forward to my time in Ouran, what time do you have to get back to your parents Kuro?" He snapped out of his unofficial brotherly bond with Kuro and realized that he did have parents which saddened him in a way. He bit his lip and looked at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 am

Kuro blinked and looked at his watch, "I am permitted to be home by midnight, so about an hour." Suddenly he became very aware of his surroundings, but more accurately, the darkness surrounding them. He just couldn't sit still now and quickly stood up, twiddling his hands, "Eto..it's rather dark out Aki-san.." He was trying to hide the fear in his voice, but was not doing so very successfully.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 am

He sensed the fear in Kuro's voice and looked at him with slight concern however, sighed and smiled. "Yes it is, however when it is, you can see nature at its finest." With one hand in his pocket, he pointed to a few fireflies and the vast amount the stars in the sky. "Sure.. it's dark, but there's still light." He pointed to the moon and then turned his gaze back to Kuro. "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about your parents Kuro. I wouldn't want you get in trouble, ya know?" He took off his hat to fix his hair momentarily, but really, he needed a task to do to occupy him to make his concern not as noticeable.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 am

Kuro was too busy internally, a bit externally, freaking over the darkness to notice just how much worry there was behind Akira's words. He took a bit of comfort in knowing there was always some amount of light, but it was masked by the very though that a vast half the Earth was dark right now. He slowly nodded, looking at Akira with slightly wide eyes, "Y-yeah..thanks Aki-san.."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 am

He frowned for a second then budged a smile for Kuro. "Ne... I'm not sure if you're parents would let you, but you're welcome to come back to my place and spend the night there, actually, any night really." He offered a hand to Kuro to get up to at least get out of this place. He knew that his idea was sudden and spontaneous, especially for a person that came from a strict family, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:19 am

Kuro averted his eyes to Akira, and he stared at him blankly for a moment before smiling weakly and taking his hand, "Really..? I guess I'd be..glad to." He laughed a bit, momentarily forgetting about the vast darkness all around him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am

He let go and started to walk back to the Apartment. "Well, you seem pretty uncomfortable here, so of course." He turned back and smiled at him.

(Do you want to just skip the front door scene and go straight to my character's room?)
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 am

(sounds good to me ^^)
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Akira walked onto the boardwalk and looked around the ice-cream stand. He put his hands in his pockets and ever so often, twiddled with his hair to amuse himself during the duration of the walk. "You know, my favorite flavor of ice-cream is red bean." He smiled, feeling slightly happy from the thought of red bean. "Actually its been a personal flavor preference I have. Have you ever tried taiyaki before Kuro?"
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Kuro stretched his arms above his head, "Red bean, eh?" He chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "No, I don't think so. Why do you ask?" He spotted the ice cream vendor immediately, "I have a feeling when I'm older this boardwalk will be my favorite place for memories." He laughed lightly, more speaking to himself than anything.
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 pm

He smiled brightly at him, "They serve is all the time at festivals. I'm sure I can find a place around here that might be selling them around, but maybe when a festival comes around, it'll be a better memory eating it there than here. They look like fishes and inside is a red bean filling." Taiyaki had been a personal and childhood favorite of Akira. In general he loved red bean for some odd reason. It was almost an obsession. "Honto ni?" he smiled and followed it with a smile. "I think this place will be a nostalgic place for me when I'm older. I just hope a lot of it doesn't change."
Back to top Go down
ArigatoDomo
Freshmen
ArigatoDomo

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Kuro chuckled at how happy Akira be at times, well most of the time, "Sounds delicious~. How often are festivals planned? I've never been to one," it had always been a dream of his, to go to a festival, and it gave him a small spurt of giddiness just hearing the word. He felt a smile crawl onto his lips, "I hope so too. But, even if it did change, I think I would still be able to take note of the little things and reminisce from those."
Back to top Go down
Akira Fukuyama
Sophomore

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"Depends on the month and what holidays are going on in that month." He started to look back at his childhood and the festivals he used to attend with Ichirou and occasionally his brother."But what I look forward to is Golden Week." He said laughing to himself a bit. "Around here, I'm not sure how they plan everything." he continued walked and finally caught sight of the ice-cream stand. "Agreed there Kuro, where will you be when you're older Kuro?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School :: Outside the Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: