Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sidewalks

Go down 
+27
Ikuto Hiro
NNxNL
Yukio
PenguinsxD
cain touu
tsuki
Otaku786
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Regulater
Yoru Kuromori
unregulator
Akatsuki
kanamayrain
Chizuki Horoma
Kinomechan
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Momo16
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Akira Fukuyama
kari*34
Ame Hikari
Mizune Shinase
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sidewalks.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Vertigo walked around looking at each motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:19 am

Everywhere I go there's a couple freakin' making out. Haru thought, walking down the sidewalk with hands in her pockets and scowl on her face. Is there anywhere safe to go around here without walking in on somebody? she wondered. She sighed and came to a stop by a light pole. She stared up at it. So tall...
She drifted into a daze, just staring up at the light.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am

Luna was walking on the sidewalk in the part. Her neck felt colder even with the scarf wrapped around. Slowly she touched her now short hair and sighed to herself. "It's alright Luna....it's hair. It can grow back...in a few years time..." She sighed again and hung her head. She had done this for a reason, yet she still wished she didn't have to cut it. Her hair was something presious to her. Even if the action of cutting it was a very strong move against her father, she still missed how long it was.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:02 am

"Err. I'm late for my violin lesson." Hina was running, looking at her watch, fixing her hair, rolling her socks up higher and fixing the sling of the violin case on her shooulder - basically panicking. She grabbed a piece of cookie from her pocket and took a bite. "Shtupid. I hate-sh it when thish happensh." she grunted, frantically running which fixing the sleeve of her shirt now.

As she turned into a corner though, she accidentally bumped onto someone which caused her to stagger back and basically fall on the ground. "And that!" she groaned, rubbing her hip. She finished her cookie and stood up. "Sorry." she apologised, but then realised who it was. "Eh? Luna-chan? Is that you? EEEEH? What happened to your hair?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 am

Luna glanced to the side and scratched her cheek. "Oh Eve-chan...I didn't expect to see you so soon." She didn't know what to say. She had just chopped off all of her hair, or at least abover her shoulders. "Well you see I....I....had to do something and tis was the only thing I could think of." She shofted her gaze back to her. "But what are you doing rinning around like this? If I'm stopping you then I should just be on my way home and go confront Kairi-chan...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:14 am

"Ooooh." Evangeline stood up and looked at her hair from the side to side, back, front and almost every angle. "Ara~ That is so awesome.." she grinned. "Eh, never mind my business." she looked at her watch and shrugged. "It's almost over anyway. Ahaha~ Anyhow, anyhow, anyhow, not to sound like a gossip girl, but really, I'm just curious why you cut your hair."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 am

Luna started to blush when Evangeline was looking at her from every angle she could manage. And then the question had come out. "Why.....?" She glanced down at the ground and bit her lower lip. "Well you see I tried calling my dad on his birthday and so I thought that he might just be home....but I knew better then to hope for that. Every girl in my family has long hair and as far as I remember my dad hated my older sister for cutting it just a bit too short once. He runs a comany that deals with managing long hair with girls, along with shampoos and hair solons you see...."She trailed off. She didn't know how or what to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 am

Evangeline knew that when it comes to her father, Luna had always been different. Her eye twitched a bit as she remembered what happened in the band room earlier. She should have known it was something personal like this. and that it wasn't a wedding! She sighed and looked for a nearby bench to sit.

"So you cut your hair... to ease your frustration." she smiled as she sat on the bench which happened to be just beside them. "I see now. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 am

"Well right now I kinda miss it and I'm not used to it at all...." Luna replied as she kicked a small rock. "But I did this so I can go see him again. I haven't seen my dad in....ever since I started going to Ouran. My mom dragged me to America to go see hime, and yet he wasn't there and got stuck with my sisters..." She started to laugh at herself. "And I'm still not really ready to go see him. But if I don't try and change myself first then how can I go see him?" She paused and sigh. "It's really a stupid reason if you think about it...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:46 am

Evangeline tilted her head. "Haha. It's the first time I've seen 'The' Luna-chan get scared. Hihi~ don't worry, you'll be fine. You know you miss him, so I'm sure you're far more ready to face him than what you think." she grinned, "You've just got to be the same Luna that is always the cool and silent type of thing...I mean, person." she nodded. "And besides, why don't you just tell him you're in Ouran. Then he'll go see you himself."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 am

"He's the one who put me in here it the first place..." Luna mumbled. "And for him to come see me on a whim? I think I would have a heart attack before that happened...." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear and watched as a lock feel in front of her face again. "And I'm more worried about what Kairi will say...or Vertigo if he really stayed for any long period of time. He has never known about my situation...."

((OOC: Sorry I was pulled to the store))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 am

Evangeline raised an eyebrow. "Eh? What about Kairi and Vertigo? What will they say anyway? It's not like they hate your father... or do they?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 am

"No I'm more worried about what they would say about my hair and the reason for it..." Luna replied. "Kairi has her cousin and is worrying about her at the moment and she's worried about me as well....and Vetigo....well he's Vertigo."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 am

"Oh true true." she nodded with a grin. "So, uhm, now that you cut your hair, what do you plan on doing next?" she scratched her cheek as she asked.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:18 am

Luna hung her head. "I have no idea...I was planning to go straight up to my dad and tell him what I thought, even if he was in a meeting. But then I realized that I don't have the guts for that or even the courage to face him right now." She sighed and walk to the bench, sitting down. "Cutting my hair is just the first step....but the next step is to go see him, or someone else in the family."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 am

"Oh phooee. We can go head over there in his meeting and have a dramatic crash entrance right now you know. I'm sure you can do it. Neahaha~ You're only thinking that you're not ready, but I'm sure, really really sure, that once you've seen him, you'll be just fine like you always do. You're Luna after all." she shrugged and stood up.

"Yosh~ Let's go to.. uh, which way?" she looked right and left.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 am

"It's a two hour drive from here Eve-chan...." Luna mumbled. "Unless you have a car we aren't going to get there anytime soon. Plus he might not be in the city anymore.....or even the country for that matter. To just have us pop up in the middle of his office to find him not there...I think we both know how that would turn out...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

Evangeline hung her head and went back to her seat. "Hrrm, you're right." she pouted. She sighed and began poking the end of her finger with her other finger. "Eto, you see.. I'm just not used to seeing you all sad and, uhm, for the lack of a better word... grumpy. That's why I want to know if I can help with anything." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 am

Luna glanced over at Evangeline. "Well...I have no idea what I can say to help you help me. But sooner or later I'll go back to my old self....well the old self you knew." She managed to get her feet on the bench and hug her knees. "But after everything that's been happening I don't know what to do. Vertigo making a suprised vist like that..." She glanced at her knees. "...and asking me so many questions; wondering if I was heart broken or if I read my goodbye text.....which I still don't understand...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 am

"Eh? I'm confused. What happened anyway? And wait, you're heartbroken?!" Evangeline raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Luna didn't look up at Evangeline. "No I wasn't heart broken that he left.....but before he left me and him were talking about something that I really couldn't answer because I wasn't really in that kind os situation." Luna started to brush some of her hair behind her ear. "And then when he came back for a bit he was asking me how I was feeling and is I was heart broken....and if I had read my text...."

Slowly she pulled out her cell and pulled up the text she had gotten from Vetigo. "See, here look...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Evangeline read the text and tilted her head. She then laughed lightly. "Isn't it obvious? I think he's falling for you." she grinned. "Lookie here..." she pointed at the part of the text. " 'I wish I met you earlier. Maybe none of this would have even mattered to me.' Followed the cute smiling face. Well? What else does that supposed to mean, right?" she beamed at her.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Luna glanced at the phone again. "Yeah but Eve-chan....Kairi had one too and she said is was pretty much like hers. Plus I wasn't the only other girl he was hanging around. So why would he start falling for me? He had a major crush on Kairi too....."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Evangeline laughed lightly. "That idiot." she shook her head with a smile. "But Luna-chan, does Kairi-chan's message have that sentence with the smiley face I just read a while ago? Cause that is a pretty obvious dead give away." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"I don't know....." Luna mumbled. "But....maybe I might...." She put her head on her knees. "Maybe I'm starting to fall for him...but he's still looking for that one girl, right? What is he finds her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidewalks
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next