Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sidewalks

Go down 
+27
Ikuto Hiro
NNxNL
Yukio
PenguinsxD
cain touu
tsuki
Otaku786
Vertigo Valentine
Evangeline
Sigismund
Shishi Haruma
Regulater
Yoru Kuromori
unregulator
Akatsuki
kanamayrain
Chizuki Horoma
Kinomechan
Daemon Arashi
BerrySoul
Momo16
wolffang
kuramasgurl018
Akira Fukuyama
kari*34
Ame Hikari
Mizune Shinase
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Shinase
Admin
Mizune Shinase

Wallet
Money: $90
Tickets:

Sidewalks - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sidewalks.
Back to top Go down
https://ouranhs.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:34 pm

"He won't." Evangeline smiled. "Trust me." she chuckled slightly, "So cheer up girl. Don't waste your youth pondering and worrying over things. You're getting wrinkles.. Bahahaha~ just do what you gotta do." she nodded before leaning back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Luna smiled over at Evangeling. "Thanks....but I don't think he'll be come around anytime soon..." She sighed. "But it's fine I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hmm.. True true.. That guy just appears and disappears out of nowhere." she shrugged, "So, what do you plan on doing when he comes back. Ah, and I so knew there's another wedding coming up besides Kairi-chan's. Neahahaha."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 pm

"Yeah Kiane is getting married as well next month," Luna replied as she put her feet back on the ground. "And I have no idea what to do about Vertigo....if he comes back again then I'll have to ask him how he really feels."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oooh, exciting." she grinned as she brought her knees up as well and hugged her legs. "So, what are you going to do incase he finds that childhood friend girl?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Luna closed her eyes. "I really don't know....if he does find her, but he never seems to find her. He doesn't even tells anyone who or what she looks like....I would try and help him but he won't tell me about her." She glanced out at the rest of the park.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 am

"Haha..that's easy. Because he doesn't remember her name and face. He got so depressed he took up martial arts. On one of his match he got an accident and suddenly had a slight amnesia of names and faces. After a while of briefing, he remembered the names and faces of his family, but not his past friends or relatives." Evangeline blinked. "Ah, that's according to what he told me. Ahaha~" she bit the side of her lip. "But anyhow, what if, just what if, you found the girl before he did? What'd you do?" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 am

"What if I found the girl first?" Luna repeteded. "Well I would have to ask her how she feels about him. Where did he meet her any way? Was it in France or somewhere else? And if she loves him, then why isn't she trying to find him as well?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 am

Evangeline smiled. "Because she doesn't have feelings for him. That's why even when she met him again, she didn't tell him that it was her. Someday, he'll get over with it and find someone better and right for him." she blinked again. "Ahaha~ that's according to my theory though." she bit the side of her lip once again. "Anyhow, yeah, what if that was the case?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am

Luna glanced over at Evangeling. "So Eve-chan.....what is it that you are hiding from me? You're biting you lip more then normal." Luna turned in the bench and stared at Evangeline. "Could it be that you know this girl Vertigo is looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 am

"Ah..eh?" Evangeline tilted her head. "Pffft. Of course not. How would I?" she bit her lip, then blinked. "Araaaa!~ wait, you haven't answered my question yet." she pouted. "What if that girl doesn't have feelings for him? What'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 am

"Well Eve-chan...." Luna started. "I would tell him I might like him. But the thing is I have to tell him that I need to tell him that I have to tell another person how I feel if he was to ever come back. But other then that I will tell him as long as you tell him the truth as well." She smiled and glanced out at the park. "But at the same time he doesn't really want to find you. It's like he just wants to remember you and know your face, but not really be with you."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 am

"Haha. I'm bad at lying." she grinned as she scratched her cheek. "Hmm. Nah. Just do me a favour and don't tell him." she smiled. "And seriously, that's like, ages ago! 2006, december 25, at the riverbank in France, during a full moon when the fireflies have emerged. He'd pick a bellflower and place one firefly inside, and it'll glow a magnificent blue. He'd give the flower to the girl as a confession. But the girl had to move out of the country - to Paris, then to Japan." she laughed slightly. "That's why just don't tell him. Besides, it's his fault for forgetting." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 am

"Do you really still like him Eve-chan....?" Luna asked as she gazed out at the park. "Or do you really want me to ask him how he feels about me?" Slowly she glanced at Evangeline. "He really wants to remember you and he's looking every where just to find you...." Luna shifted her gaze away. "But at the same time he's starting to like other people....maybe even one of your friends. That must make you feel something?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 am

"Ah, eh.. not really." she scratched her head. "Especially if that friend is you." she shrugged, "He's like an older brother to me, you see. That's why we often fight each other than normal. Hahaha~"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 am

"Then you have to tell him one day Eve-chan...." Luna replied quietly. "If you want me to tell him that I like him then you have to tell him who you are....it doesn't have to be soon. IT could be later, but you have to promise me that you'll tell him so he doesn't have to continue to look for you. More as a way to put him at ease. You don't have to love you and I don't think he will really love you like that anymore. No matter what he says to me, he's only chasing a memory, a dream almost...." She closed her eyes. "And one day he'll be forced to face reality and see how both of you have changed."

((OOC: I have to go and I don't know when I'll get back on, so I'll see you later))
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 am

"Ooooh, another amazing speech coming from Luna. Neahahaha~" she laughed playfully. "Alright, deal. But if he goes different and whatever, don't blame me." she shrugged.

OOC:alright. Bye bye.. XD see u later and take care..XD
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 am

Luna smiled. "Alright, the next time I see him I'll tell him...." She glanced at Evangeline with one eye. "And why do you laugh at me speach? Did you miss it or are you not wanting to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 am

"Okaay~" Evangeline smiled cheerfully. "And about your speech, well, both. I'm not wanting to hear it, but I miss it!" she laughed lightly, "I swear I'd be dying to deliver something like that. Neahaha~" she scratched her cheek. "Anyway, anyway, anyway, so, how do you feel about telling him? Nervous? Neahahahahaha! Whew, I sooo love it when I have advantage over someone. Hihi~"``
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:40 am

Luna glanced away and sat on the bench with her feet on it again. "This isn't funny...I've never told anyone that I like them before....and Kazuki was the first guy I liked but he disappeared on me before I could tell him how I felt..." She placed her head on her knees and tired to hide the fact that she was blushing,
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 am

"Oh phooee, Luna-chan. You're always so scared when it comes to telling your feelings." she looked at her then sighed. "Maybe that's why it's always too late when you're about to tell them."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 am

Luna slowly glanced over at Evangeline. "Well....maybe you can help me with that. I've really had no reason to tell people about myself since I didn't really have someone to talk with..." She glanced away again. "Unless that's too much for me to ask...."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 am

"Noooo! Of course not!" she grinned excitedly. "I don't work for free though." she nodded and nodded and nodded. "Hmm, a box of chocolates would be nice." she beamed. "Nah, kidding. Alright, how can I help? Pretend that I'm Vertigo? Bahahaha~ That's be nice." she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:55 am

"No no....I'll give you a box of chocolates from my store if you want...." Luna repplied. "And if you want we can go over there right now to get somewhere a bit warmer. And I really don't care, it's up to you how you help Eve-chan..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 am

"Really? You mean it? A box of chocolates for free? Yooooooosh!" then she glomped her, "I'd love you forever and ever Luna!! Yeaaah." then she stood up with a rather fiery attitude. "Alright, let's go there." she raised an eyebrow and smirked, "...and pretending to be Vertigo would be awesome. Neahahaha..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidewalks   Sidewalks - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidewalks
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next