Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

River

Go down 
+7
Regulater
Ria Tempani
Momo16
Evangeline
Shishi Haruma
Vertigo Valentine
Kairi Blue
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet
Money: $104
Tickets: 0

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The River...

Last edited by Kairi Blue on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm

"It hurts!"Kairi said and jumped back so she could get rid of the poking."It wasn't that deep..just deep enough to make it bleed and leave a scar."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Evangeline flinched as she realized she got carried away with the poking, again, due to curiosity. " She shook her head. "But that must have still been deep. Because it must be really really really deep for a wound to leave a scar." she looked at the scar. "But that's awesooooome! Ahahha. You have something to brag about." she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:48 pm

"YEah I know.And I like scars.I have one from a motorcicle."She said with a smile."Most of the people think it's weird that a girl has so many scars."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Evangeline nodded childishly. "It really is." She took out a stone and played with it. "I don't have scars, but I do hurt myself often. But not to that extent though." she said, pertaining to the scar on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Kairi smirked and went back to the fire."So what's you're biggest wound?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 pm

"Hmm." she shrugged. "I don't have a big big big wound, but I do have heart problems. If you can even call that a wound. Ahahaha." she warmed her hands against the fire. "But to me, that's probably my biggest one."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 pm

"Ow.."Kairi muttered and looked at the fire."I'm sorry...That must suck.."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:04 pm

"Ahahaha~" she scratched her cheek. "You have noooo idea." she turned back to the fire and calmed her eyes. "And yeah. Having these heart problems as well as asthma and, well, name-it-all disorders, I guess, I'm not gifted with the usual life age expectancy." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Kairi turned to Evangeline."But still,from what I've seen,you make the best out of life.So keep up the good work."She said and smiled cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Evangeline chuckled and tilted her head. "I guess having only about 10 years to live isn't that bad after all. At least I won't have any regrets when it's over." she scratched her cheek. "Although there are some things I'd really love to know or experience before everything's gone. Ahehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 pm

"T-t-ten years?"Kairi's eyes widen for a moment before pain found it's way in them."But there is so much you haven't experienced and 10 years are too short..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Evangeline turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "Ha? I thought you already know when I said my life age expectancy is not the average one." she scratched her cheek and beamed. "Weeeell if you're born with it, you have to deal with it, right?" She laughed then played with the stone again. "I'm even lucky I had that long since I had had the best medical doctors in my side. hehehe~ Although I would've preferred it if it were longer."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 pm

"Sorry..."Kairi muttered and turned to the fire."But it's a good thing your enjoying your life..there are people who prefer to isolete themselfs..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm

"Ah, I was like that in the past. Ahahha~" she scratched her cheek. "You have to admit, knowing what age you'll die isn't really that easy to deal with when you're still a kid." She picked up another stone and rubbed it against the other one hoping to make a spark. "But yeaaa~, things happened, I met people who changed me and all those sorts of dramatic things you see in the movies. Hehe~ So there, voila, I'm me." she beamed, but then grunted as she kept rubbing the stone.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Kairi smiled as she stood up."I'm glad."She said and ruffled her hair as she then picked some more sticks and placed them in the fire.She leaned on a tree and stared at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Evangeline finally gave up and simply tossed the two stones on the fire. "Oh, by the way Kairi-san, you mentioned to me once that you're afraid of frogs right? I totally forgot to tell you that at this hour, after the fireflies have risen..." she looked at her. "...the frogs usually appear everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Kairi remembered the last time that she was here that they really were everywhere.She looked around quicly and since it was the only thing that came to her mind she quickly climbed the tree she was leaning on.Now there was no moving.There was no Vertigo or anyone else who could carry her and Evangeline was way too weak for that job and the jumping from tree to tree woudn't work...
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Evangeline tilted her head as she watched her climb the tree. "Ah, Kairi-san, I never knew you were actually a scaredy-cat. Ahahahah~" she laughed. She shrugged as she can do nothing anyway and simply let her hands warm.

However, the silence and darkness of the night was totally freaking her out. And with her there, alone and no Kairi to have company with, she looked back at Kairi, teary-eyed in her usual chibi form. "A-ah, K-kairi-san. U-uhm... I'm..I'm a bit... scared. Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:50 pm

KAiri was still looking around freaked out."You fould the right person to tell you're scared."She said with sarcasm as shesquizzed the branch she was on.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Evangeline looked at her. "Uhm, if you're implying that I should climb that tree as well, no thank you. I'd better freak out here alone than climb that huge thing." she shivered just thinking about the view from the top of the tree. One of her fears was the fear of heights after all. She sighed. "Alright, everything will be fine. Everything will be fine." she smiled as she reassured herself.

"Oh gooooood! We're doomed!" she shuffled her hair. "Kairi-san, at least call someone in your cell for help."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:58 pm

"I don't have it with me!!"She said as she looked at Evangeline."You call someone."Kairi then went to a lower branch."And in the time being come here.You look like you're about to cry."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Evangeline sweat dropped. "Uhm, did you even hear a single word I said? I told you, I'm not climbing that freakishly high tree! And for your information, I am not about to cry." she pouted. "And... and well, I don't have my cell with me as well. I left it at my bag." she grunted, hugging her legs tighter.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 pm

"Damn it!"She said and looked around one more time."I don't know how but you're gonna pay for this."Kairi muttered as she jumped down from the tree and went to the fire putting it down.When that was done she jumped a bit as she saw a frog.She started shaking but glupped and turned to Evangeline."Come on!Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline
Sophomore
Evangeline

Wallet
Tickets:

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Evangeline's eyes sparkled. "Reaaaaally?" she chuckled and jumped up, then ran behind her and climbed on her back. She pointed forward. "Now run like the wind my loyal subject! Ohohohoho!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Blue
Senior
Kairi Blue

Wallet

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Kairi twitched."If you say something like that again I'm gonna leave you alone in the dark on the highest tree."She said but there was another frog so she started running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

River - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River   River - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next