Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sun~flowers Tea Shop

Go down 
+2
Otaku786
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
created by Otaku786

Just a small and modest spot for people to come and relax. For tea drinkers and snackish-feeling sweet-lovers, "Sun~Flowers Tea Shop" is named for Haru and her younger twin sisters (who often help Haru serve customers).The shop has a piano and small stage for anyone who wants to show off some talent or just loosen up. A great place to read, socialize, or just daydream while staring out the window.People do not have to purchase anything to enter, they just have to try and have a good time!

Menu

Beverages*

Spoiler:

Food

Spoiler:

New items may be added to the menu (requests accepted)!

Employees? (Hiring!)

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Vertigo shrugged then looked at Haru. He chuckled. "Thanks." he smiled. He looked back at Luna. "So, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:03 am

Luna glanced up at Vertigo and nodded. "Yeah, I don't want to waste all of this effort." She smiled over at Haru. "And I bet you had something to do with this as well."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 am

Haru smiled and waved her hand. "Nonsense. This was all Val-kun's doing. I hope you enjoy." she smiled, then excused herself with a bow to go and prepare the refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 am

Vertigo laughed. "Don't be rude. She's the owner of this shop, and I talked to her about reserving it..for this day." he smiled at Luna. "Alright, let's go then." he chuckled and headed towards the center table. He pulled out a chair for Luna and looked at her. "After you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

Luna slowly sat down in the chair Vertigo pulled out for her. "Thank you. And I didn't know she woned the shop." She felt so out of place here. Sure, she knew Vertigo was this kind of guy; but she didn't think he would go to all this trouble just on her.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

Vertigo smiled and walked over to the other side and sat on his chair. "She does. I was lucky she was the owner of this place since I didn't get into so much trouble finding the owner." he smiled. He looked at Luna and chuckled. "You look beautiful." he complimented.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 am

Luna blushed again and looked to the side. "Th-Thanks Vertigo-sama. I didn't know what to wear so I just took a guess." She glanced back at Vertigo. "You look really handsome in that."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 am

Vertigo closed an eye. "Nah, just for now, refrain from calling me Vertigo-sama. Right here, right now, you're not my maid. You're my date." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 am

Luna smiled at him. "Alright, then what do you want me to call you? Vertigo or maybe something else that you like?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

Vertigo chuckled and shook his head. "Vertigo would be fine." he smiled. "Although after this, the -sama will come back." he teased. "So, how do you like the ambiance? Is something missing or is there any particular thing you want changed?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:41 am

Luna glanced around the shop. "No everything is fine Vertigo. YOu don't have to change anything on my account. But since it's you and all I was half expecting you to pull out a rose at the door." She glanced back at Vertigo and smiled. "But I'm fine anyways with all of this. I've never done something like this before."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 am

Vertigo laughed and shook his head. "No roses for today. That's already too plain. I'd show you something better later after this. Don't be too impatient." he chuckled. He smiled and looked at her. "And now you know the reason why I asked you before if you like teas." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 am

"What, roses too plain? "Luna asked in disbelief. "Well then, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me later. So that means I'll have to wait a while. I can handle that." She shook her head at him. "I should have known you were up to something with that random question Vertigo."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

Vertigo chuckled and smiled. "Well, don't get your hopes too much up. It's not that of a big deal, but at least it's better than roses." he scratched his head. "Besides, I change my pace once in a while." he smiled.

The waiter from the back finally came out holding the menu and silently gave each one of them. Vertigo looked up and thanked him before he left.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

Luna opened her menu up and looked inside. "It's fine Vertigo. This is more then anyone has ever done for me before. A business dinner is really boring when you're forced to sit there and not say a word. And it happens to be even more of a pain when..." She sighed and shooked her head, glancing over the menu at Vertigo. "So what are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 am

Vertigo chuckled and looked at her. "You first." he smiled. "So, how come you don't say anything on business dinner? What's the purpose of even being there if you're not allowed to say anything?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 am

Luna glanced back into the menu. "I think I'll have a small white tea. And the reason I wasn't aloud to say anything is because I was born a girl. If I was born a guy like my parents wanted things would be differnt. My dad likes to keep with the old tradions, and one of them is for a lady not to talk. I was dragged along anyway since I happen to be smarter then my older sisters."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am

Vertigo frowned. "That's gender stereotyping. Even if you're smarter than your older sisters, you can't show off what you can do because you can't even say what you have in mind." he sighed. "You should really talk to your father about it." he smiled. "And what will you have for the food by the way?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:32 am

"I'll have French Toast with it," Luna replied. "And about that..." She sighed and placed her menu down and glanced at it. "It's hard to do that and have the courage to stand up to him about it. I've never questioned it since I thought I was lucky to be able to go with him. They..." She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled up at Vertigo. "What are you going to have? You never answered that yet."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:39 am

Vertigo blinked then lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry I asked. It must have been quite uncomfortable for you remembering those." he sighed. He looked back at her. "And hey, please don't be shy to order anything you want. I'd be really sad if you're not enjoying this date quite well." he told her. "Are you sure about your order? Because I'm having S'mores, whatever that is, and medium green tea." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:44 am

"You don't know what s'mores are?" Luna asked shocked. "Well then I think I will have to change my order to some s'mores and a medium white tea then." She shifted her gaze away again. "No it's not that...I just don't want to ruin this really nice date. You looked like you put in a lot of work into it just for me. I don't want to just dump things on you." She glance at him. "And since you've never had s'mores then you must have never been camping before."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am

Vertigo blinked then chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Hehe, not really. But I want to try camping some time though." he smiled. "And you're not ruining anything. I just want to help you as best as I can." he chuckled.

He placed down the menu and called the waiter back.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:58 am

Luna bit the bottom of her lip. How she managed to slip into telling people about her problems was somewhat amazing in it's own way. "Camping is a lot of fun. I've only ever went once with my sister Tenma and a few of her friends. In America I guess being stranded there you could call that camping. But maybe I should try it with a friend once. Of course I would have to find someone who would like to go with me."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 am

Vertigo laughed. "Are you hinting that you want to invite me?" he chuckled. "Alright, I'll gladly accept your invitation." he smiled and the waiter came back ready to take their order.

He looked up at him and smiled. "One S'mores, one medium white tea, one medium green tea, and one creme caramel please. Thanks." and with that the waiter nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

"Hey, you changed your order on me," Luna replied after hearing the order. "And I wasn't inviting you, but since you want to why not? But we should bring someone else with us. It's not as fun without a huge group." She smiled over at Vertigo. "So I have to ask you something. Why do you want to know about what's between me and my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next