Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sun~flowers Tea Shop

Go down 
+2
Otaku786
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
created by Otaku786

Just a small and modest spot for people to come and relax. For tea drinkers and snackish-feeling sweet-lovers, "Sun~Flowers Tea Shop" is named for Haru and her younger twin sisters (who often help Haru serve customers).The shop has a piano and small stage for anyone who wants to show off some talent or just loosen up. A great place to read, socialize, or just daydream while staring out the window.People do not have to purchase anything to enter, they just have to try and have a good time!

Menu

Beverages*

Spoiler:

Food

Spoiler:

New items may be added to the menu (requests accepted)!

Employees? (Hiring!)

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 am

"Well you see the thing is..." Luna started. "That keychain...me and Kairi went down to the boardwalk and we were talking about things. She happened to like a guy and I happened to like Kazuki at the time. Neither of us had told the guy we liked and so I picked out that keychain to give to Kazuki to tell him I liked him the next time I saw him..." She glanced down. "But that never happend...I'm sorry if you don't like it. It was a way for me to tell him I liked him even though I didn't have the courage to say it. I'll take it back if you want...."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 am

Vertigo laughed and shook his head. "You can't. You already gave it to me, so that's already mine." he chuckled and shuffled something from his collar, then took out his necklace. The supposed to be pendant was the keychain. "Sorry. I can't trust myself to carry it around without losing it, so I just used it as a necklace." he chuckled and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:21 am

Luna smiled happily at him when she saw the keychain around the necklace. "Well in that case I'm glad you raelly like it." She glanced down at her s'mores and picked one up. "Now about these....you have to have one no matter what you say about it." She offered it to him.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 am

Vertigo chuckled and took her offer. "But then you have to share this creme caramel with me." 'he smiled, and moved the flan slightly to the center and gave her a teaspoon. He looked at the s'more she gave him and took a bite for a taste.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 am

Luna picked up the teaspoon and slowly took a spoonful. "Alright Vertigo..." She brought it up to her mouth and tasted it. Her eyes grew wide. "Mmm...that tastes really good. How is the s'more I gave you?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 am

Vertigo already finished the s'more she gave him halfway. He chuckled. "Wow, I've never actually had s'more before. So I was stuck with cakes and ice creams all the time." he smiled and took another bite cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

She picked up one of the s'mores on her plate and took a bite. "You get your chocolate with a gooy middle and something to keep them together. It's the perfect thing for a camping trip or for cold nights and you have a fireplace. And some hot cocoa as well. You can't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:41 am

Vertigo nodded and finally finished his s'more and now had a taste of his creme caramel. "Besides, I'm not in charge of the food in the upcoming camping. I already talked to Ojou- I mean, Haru-san for that. I'm just not good with organizing things." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 am

"So who else will be coming with us?" Luna asked as she stole more of his ice cream. She ate the spoonful and picked up her tea. "Me, you, Haru-chan....there should be more then just us three don't you think? Do you want to ask Raven as well?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 am

Vertigo nodded and took a sip on his green tea. "And anyone who you can invite. The more the merrier." he smiled and took another spoonful of his flan.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:50 am

Luna closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "So Vertigo. What else are you planning tonight? Dragging me over to the piano and playing for me. That was really great. But what else can you be thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 am

Vertigo laughed and shook his head. "If I tell you now, it'll ruin the fun right?" he chuckled and took another spoonful. He took a sip on his tea and looked at her. "You're not allergic to feathers, are you?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 am

(oh no! I have to go now.. >.<" I'm terribly sorry for leaving so soon. I have to help my dad with his meeting.. So sorry. But I'll get back with a few surprises. ^^ gtg, bye! ^^)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 am

((lol alright I'll see you later))

Luna blinked at him. "Feathers? What are you planning with feathers?" She sipped her tea and tried to think about what he could possibly want to do with something like that. "But no...I'm not so whatever you're up to don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am

Vertigo laughed and took another spoonful. "Perfect then." he smiled. "And since we're on the topic, what kind of things are you allergic to anyway?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am

Luna thought about it. "I think I don't have anything medically....but I have to say that I might be allergic to my dad. I haven't seen him in five months...." SHe took another bite of her s'mores.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 am

Vertigo chuckled a bit. "So, I'm just wondering.." he tilted his head. "..do you hate your dad?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 am

Luna finished eating it and glanced down at her tea. "I don't know. I don't think I can hate him for dumping me here. It was the best thing he could have ever done for me. Until I came to Ouran I didn't have any friends. I didn't even bother trying. I was very distant and somewhat cold to others." She took a sip and glanced over at Vertigo. "So I can't hate him at all."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am

Vertigo closed his eyes and smiled. "Sorry for asking, but I don't really get what you want to do with your dad. You don't hate him, but you also don't want to face him. "he chuckled and sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 am

"I don't hate him..." Luna mumbled. "But I do fear him. He makes you feel like you can't do anything right. That you can't grab a hold of anything. It's a very dark and lonly place if you live with him. You could be standing right next to someone and feel like you are miles away. I only just got out of that dark hole and I'm not really looking forward to going back into it, so i keep putting it off and putting it off. And then I cut my hair, which is something like a forbiden rule."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 am

Vertigo looked at his teacup and smiled. They have another thing in common. He chuckled and shook his head. "So what do you plan on doing now?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

Luna took a sip. "I'm going to tell him I am going to open my own business...I don't want to be stuck uner him for the rest of my life. So once I can go talk with him and manage to stand up to him...I'm going to tell him that."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 am

Vertigo chuckled and smiled. "When will that be, if you don't mind me asking. I just want to make sure that I know so that I'll be there if you need any help."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 am

"I'm waiting to hear what happens with Haru-chan first..." Luna replied as she started to eat her last s'more. "She's going to go talk with him so after I know how she handled it then I'll think about when I'm going to try and get a hold of my dad."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 am

Vertigo looked at her and chuckled. "Yeah, good idea. Why didn't I think of that before." he smiled and shook his head. "I'll accompany her then, so I get to see what your dad looks like." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next