Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sun~flowers Tea Shop

Go down 
+2
Otaku786
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
created by Otaku786

Just a small and modest spot for people to come and relax. For tea drinkers and snackish-feeling sweet-lovers, "Sun~Flowers Tea Shop" is named for Haru and her younger twin sisters (who often help Haru serve customers).The shop has a piano and small stage for anyone who wants to show off some talent or just loosen up. A great place to read, socialize, or just daydream while staring out the window.People do not have to purchase anything to enter, they just have to try and have a good time!

Menu

Beverages*

Spoiler:

Food

Spoiler:

New items may be added to the menu (requests accepted)!

Employees? (Hiring!)

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:11 am

Cain walked in and stood behind her, "You like me ne?" Cain whispered in her ear, Guessing was kind of hard for him but he was very curious.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 am

Haru froze, her body instantly rigid from the invasion of her personal space. Something in her stomach clenched. Her eyes widened briefly. Stop. Think. She played it off, relaxed, and smiled.
"Of course I like you. We're friends aren't we?" she said, smile still on her face as she watched the water simmer.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 am

"Ofcoarse..But..nevermind..."Cain said, cancellin his own sentence. He left to see how Hanabi and Hanako were doing.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 am

Haru released the breath she hadn't known she'd been holding when he left the room. She backed up against a counter and leaned against it with one hand over her chest. Well that was..."..weird."
She took off her glasses (her eyes were beginning to hurt again) and pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh.

"Oi, nii-san, some look~ I think I got it." Hanabi called joyfully. She and Hanako began to play their newly learned duet in harmony.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 am

Cain listened with his eyes closed, he hummed the melody in a soft genuine tone.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 am

The twins continued to play, each focusing on the notes as well as coordination.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 am

Cain listened, as they plaied.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 am

The song continued until it was finished. The shop was silent for a few moments. Then the twins turned to him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 am

"Very good, both of you...What would make a little better harmony if Piano plaied soft on the Violin's big melody in the middle..."Cain said.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 am

The twins nodded and were about to play again when Haru came out the kitchen with a new batch of hot chocolate. It being their favorite drink, they cheered, forgot about their mini-lesson and attacked Haru.
The disheveled Haru stood dazed with only two cups of hot chocolate on the tray in her hands. The twins were seated, sipping on their hot chocolate like elegant old woman. Haru looked down. "Um...what just...?"
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 am

Cain laughed lightly. "You got mold.."Cain said, taking one and sat down.

(Brb...Shower)
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 am

She stared at the remaining cup. "Ah.." she turned around and disappeared into the kitchen only to return with the platter of s'mores. She set them down quickly before she got attacked again, then sat with her hot chocolate at a window-seat booth.
The twins pounced on the s'mores, dropping their dignified facade momentarily. Haru sweat-dropped (That could've been me...) then turned her attention back out the window.

(ok, gtg soon anyway)
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 am

(Back)

Cain finished his hot chocolate and looked at the ceiling. He went to the piano and plaied the piano version, of 'elkwood song' he plaied scincerly and piano in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:57 am

"So he's multi-talented huh?" Haru mused aloud. She should ask him to join a music club of something. Did Ouran even have one? Even if it did, she wasn't sure he'd be interested. She sighed.
Hanabi and Hanako, mouths full of graham crackers and chocolate, watched Cain on the piano, equally surprised.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 am

He finished the peice and smiled lightly, "To you mom.."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 am

The twins wiped their faces and ran up to the piano, immediately giving praises. "That was great~" "I didn't know you could play too nii-san." "Nabi-chan has a rival.." "So do you, nee-chan!" "Nuh-uh, he's my sempai." "Aw, Cain-nii has to be my sempai too~" "What about Haru-nee?" "Her too!" "You can't have two!" "Uh huh, so can you!" "Really?" "I think so..."
They looked from Cain to Haru and back, trying to piece it together.
Out of the loop, Haru finished her hot chocolate and began to gather the empty cups to take into the kitchen. "Looks like I'm being replaced." she muttered. Sorry mom..guess they're growing up without me too.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:06 am

Cain blinked but heard what Haru had muttered, "I can't take your sisters place...I'll give sond lessons but no more..."Cain said, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 am

"Okay..." they replied, mulling it over. It would be fair..but...
"My lesson's first." Hanako called.
"No fair!" Hanabi cried.
"Yes fair!"
"Not!" the two continued to argue.
Haru, meanwhile, was in the back cleaning the dishes. She silently hoped Cain knew what was good for him and stayed out of the bickering. The two often caused migraines, seeing as both were stubborn, unlike the quiet Haru who tried to intervene until she was left with no option but escape from the room. Haru chuckled quietly to herself. Maybe she shouldn't have left him in there...
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:27 pm

"Sh" Cain said with a finger on his lips. "Now Hanako, you already got a leson from me its Hanabi's turn but I have nothing to teach right now....Now please chill out on the bickering..."Cain said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Hanako pouted by nodded. Hanabi also nodded, but obviously more enthusiastically.
In the kitchen, Haru's cell phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out to read the text, then sighed to herself. She came out to the main room.
"Nako-chan, Nabi-chan, Dad just got home." she announced.
"Aww do we have to go?" Hanako whined.
"Yeah, I want to stay with nii-san some more." Hanabi said, wrapping her arms around Cain's waist.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:35 am

Cain blinked, "If you need to go then you must go...."Cain said.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 pm

"Daddy's a meanie head." Hanabi said like a three year old, even though she was nine. But she let go of Cain.
"Nabi-chan, we talked about this." Haru sighed. "I have to get you two home."
Hanako tugged on Cain's sleeve. "When can we have our next lesson sempai?"
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:38 am

Cain let out an inadioble sigh, "How about the next time we meet."
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 am

"Okay~" Hanako beamed, then ran over to her spot at Haru's side. Hanabi followed suit. Haru sighed. The three of them headed for the door. Oh. Haru reached into her jacket pocket, fished out her keys, and tossed them over her shoulder in Cain's general direction.
"I'll be back, Cain-san." she said with a small wave. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled slightly. "But if you leave, could you lock up for me? I'll get the keys from you later. Or you could bring them to apartment 50 when you get the chance. Well, ja ne~"
With that, the three sisters disappeared out the shop door, heading toward the train station.
Back to top Go down
cain touu
Freshmen
cain touu

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 pm

He sighed, he grabbed the two hot chocolate cups, cleanong the mess and then leaving locking the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next