Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sun~flowers Tea Shop

Go down 
+2
Otaku786
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
created by Otaku786

Just a small and modest spot for people to come and relax. For tea drinkers and snackish-feeling sweet-lovers, "Sun~Flowers Tea Shop" is named for Haru and her younger twin sisters (who often help Haru serve customers).The shop has a piano and small stage for anyone who wants to show off some talent or just loosen up. A great place to read, socialize, or just daydream while staring out the window.People do not have to purchase anything to enter, they just have to try and have a good time!

Menu

Beverages*

Spoiler:

Food

Spoiler:

New items may be added to the menu (requests accepted)!

Employees? (Hiring!)

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Days afterward, Haru returned to the shop, twirling her keys on a finger. She sighed as she unlocked the door and entered the shop. She breathed a sigh of relief to see that the heat was on. Haru unzipped her jacket and headed to the kitchen to make herself some hot chocolate. I wonder when we'll finally get some customers. she wondered while she heated the water. The only one who has been in here so far was Cain, and he wasn't even a real customer... Haru sighed again. There was no way she was going to be able to keep paying for her sisters' expenses if this kept up. Her hardly-seen father was no help.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Money: $173
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 am

Kiane walked in with alex on his heals.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Haru finished making her hot chocolate and exited the kitchen with it in her hands. The presence of someone else caused her to turn her head toward the door, and she jumped when she saw the tall figure standing there. Some of the hot chocolate leaped out of the cup and splashed on her hands, causing her to hiss in pain.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Kiane took the cups, "HARU! Are you allright?!"Kiane said pulling her to the sink puting her hands under the cold water. her then dried her hands, he kissed then lightly, "I'm so sorry Haru-Nee..."Kiane said he was kind of panickin.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Haru chuckled lightly, but smiled gratefully at Kiane. "Thank you. I'm fine nii-sama, calm down. I've been through worse." She examined her reddened hands and sighed in slight annoyance at her own clumsiness. But still she smiled at Kiane, hoping to reassure him. "You just startled me a bit. How are you?"
She got some paper towels to clean up the hot chocolate that managed to spill on the floor.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 pm

"I'm fine alex is sitting at one of the tables."Kiane said.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 am

"Alex is?" Haru's eyes brightened and she went to the kitchen door. Peeking out, she saw the little boy sitting in at a table. "Oi, ototo-san~ Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:33 am

"Nee-CHan~ I feel better."Alex said hug Haru. Kiane leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Haru laughed lightly and picked Alex up. She kissed his cheek. "That's good. Would you like some hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Alex nodded happily. kiane cloosed his eyes, holding hid neck but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Haru smiled at him. She then put him down and turned to Kiane. "Would you like some too Nii-sa...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

"I-I'm fine...Sure..."Kiane said coughing alittle.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

"Mhm..." Haru eyed him for a moment, trying to assess what wasn't right. Keeping her thoughts to herself, she smiled at Alex on her way to the kitchen. "You can play the piano while you wait ototo-san." she gestured toward the modest sized-stage. Then she went into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients for hot chocolate and some herbal tea.
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Kiane held his neck as though he could hardly breathe. Alex tugged his shirt, "Daddy you need to talk to someone..."Alex said his voice soft and sad.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Haru came back out minutes later with a tray carrying a cup of hot chocolate and a cup of herbal tea. She gave the tea to Kiane. "This should help. Your throat hurts right?"
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 am

"Kiane just slightly nodded taking the tea.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 am

"Let me know if that helps then." Haru said sincerely.She smiled at Alex and handed him his hot chocolate. "Here you go Alex-ototo."
Back to top Go down
wolffang
Senior
wolffang

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 am

"Thanks Haru-nee Can I talk to you in the other room?"Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 am

Haru blinked, not expecting the question, but smiled. "Sure." she took his free hand and led him into the kitchen, sliding the door closed behind her. "What's on your mind ototo?"
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

When the car come to a stop Luna slowly got out. She made sure her skirt hadn't slid up on her and thankfully it didn't. She closed the car door and looked around. "I wonder if he's inside already or not..." Luna stepped away from the car and walked to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Vertigo heard the car stop, and it was just in time. He smiled. He was inside, wearing a formal all white coat and tie. He walked to the front door of the shop and opened it for Luna. "Hi." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Luna glanced over at him and smiled. "Well someone's all dressed up for this." She smiled and walked into the shop. Good thing Iwent with the black skirt and matching top. "So did you already get a table or are we still waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Otaku786
Sophomore
Otaku786

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Haru walked out of the kitchen, smiling and wearing a bandana on her head. "Welcome to Sun Flowers Tea Shop." she said, curtsying. "You may sit wherever you feel comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Vertigo laughed. "Look around. Do you see any people?" he chuckled. The place was empty of people, but decorated with a romantic ambiance all around. The center table was specially decorated with a different garment among others. He offered his arm for her. "I asked you for a date. Of course I'd make sure I reserve the place for the two of us." he winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Luna glanced around. This was much more then what she was expecting. When she noticed Vertigo offered her his arm she blushed a little and slid her arm around his. "That's very nice of you Vertigo. I didn't know you would go this far for just a date..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next