Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School

Based off of Ouran High School Host Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to OuranHS, New Students!
Please make sure your posts have at least 10 characters or more otherwise, it will be count as spam and will be removed!
Liked our RadioPlay? Subscribe to iOuranHS on Youtube and get $5!

Sun~flowers Tea Shop

Go down 
+2
Otaku786
Chihara Okazaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihara Okazaki
Sensei
Chihara Okazaki

Wallet
Money: $44
Tickets:

Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sun~flowers Tea Shop
created by Otaku786

Just a small and modest spot for people to come and relax. For tea drinkers and snackish-feeling sweet-lovers, "Sun~Flowers Tea Shop" is named for Haru and her younger twin sisters (who often help Haru serve customers).The shop has a piano and small stage for anyone who wants to show off some talent or just loosen up. A great place to read, socialize, or just daydream while staring out the window.People do not have to purchase anything to enter, they just have to try and have a good time!

Menu

Beverages*

Spoiler:

Food

Spoiler:

New items may be added to the menu (requests accepted)!

Employees? (Hiring!)

Quote :
When an item is sold, the customer must fill out a receipt, which is sent/PMed to Chihara Okazaki labeled as "Receipt"

The receipt is as followed:

Customer:
Employee:
Store’s Owner:
Store’s Name:
Item(s) Bought:
Total Cost:

Just copy/paste, fill it out, then send it to Chihara Okazaki.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Money: $35
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:15 am

Vertigo chuckled and shook his head. "I'm having the creme caramel so as to try different delicacies. And yes of course, have you ever seen a camping with only two people around?" he laughed. "We'll invite others along." he smiled excitedly.

He looked down at the table and shrugged. "Firstly, I'm concerned of you and your father's relationship. And second, I guess I just want to help you with your father, since I can't do anything to help myself with my own dad." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 am

(btw, I'm grabbing a quick breakfast.. I haven't eaten yet and I'm terribly dizzy right now. lol)
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Money: $55
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:24 am

((Well we don't want that! GO eat!))

Luna smiled for a moment and looked down at the table. "Looks like we both are in a really rough boat to be in. I don't know how to talk with my dad since he's never wanted me. He's never smiled at me or around me unless on business. My older sisters told me he wasn't always like that and was very depressed when I wasn't the boy they wanted. Maybe it would have been different if I was born a boy. Then I wouldn't have to worry about him hating me..."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 am

Vertigo laughed. "But then you won't experience falling for a guy like Kazuki. Or being here right now." he chuckled. "That's why I was thankful enough that you're a girl." he smiled. He stood up and looked at her. "Don't worry, I'll be back. Just sit back there and relax." he chuckled and walked to grand piano of the shop.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:45 am

Luna glanced up at Vertigo and then over at the piano. A small smile founds it's way onto her face and took his hand. "That's raelly sweet of you Vertigo." She got up and smiled at him. "I guess I should just try a bit harder in trying to face him sooner. But I'm going to wait for something else. But do you know how to play the piano?"
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 am

Vertigo chuckled and shrugged. "Let's find out." he smiled and led her to the piano. Again, he pulled the seat out for her and smiled. "Ladies first. Don't worry, I'll play and you can just sit back and relax."
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:53 am

Luna smiled and sat down. "You are being very nice Vertigo. This is a very big change from how you normally act." She closed her eyes. "But then again I don't mind that so much."
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:57 am

Vertigo chuckled. "I told you, I change my pace once in a while." he smiled and sat next to her. He looked at her and chucked. "I'll play but on one condition. Close you eyes." he smiled. "I want you to just forget about everything. About your problems and your dad, and what's happening in your shop right now. Everything. And just let the music calm you down because you're always to stressed." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tsuki
Junior
tsuki

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 am

Luna was going to say something but sighed instead. Slowly she closed her eyes and let everything else go. Nothing about her father; nothing about worrying about everyone else; just her and Vertigo here right now.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo Valentine
Junior
Vertigo Valentine

Wallet
Tickets:

PostSubject: Re: Sun~flowers Tea Shop   Sun~flowers Tea Shop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:06 am

Vertigo smiled and looked over to the kitchen, waiting for the twins if they're ready. He chuckled and shook his head, then faced the piano.

"My favorite piece, Canon in C, for my one and only sassy girl." he smiled, closed his eyes and started playing.